JuliaDB is a package for working with large persistent data sets
We recognized the need for an all-Julia, end-to-end tool that can
- Load multi-dimensional datasets quickly and incrementally.
- Index the data and perform filter, aggregate, sort and join operations.
- Save results and load them efficiently later.
- Use Julia's built-in parallelism to fully utilize any machine or cluster.
We built JuliaDB to fill this void.
- JuliaDB provides distributed array/table datastructures with convenient functions to load data from CSV.
- JuliaDB is Julia all the way down. This means queries can be efficiently composed with packages from the entire Julia ecosystem.