LyapunovExponents.jl --- A hackable Lyapunov exponents calculator
The aim of LyapunovExponents.jl is to provide an efficient research
platform for computations related to Lyapunov exponents. This is
(planned to be) achieved by exposing low-level APIs to Lyapunov
At the moment, LyapunovExponents.jl is still at the very early stage
of development and nowhere close to providing a stable API.
- Delay differential equations.
- Partial differential equations.
- Stochastic dynamical systems.
- Poincaré map.
- ChaosTools.jl from the DynamicalSystems.jl ecosystem is another
Julia library which provides easy-to-use, clearly written,
well-tested, and well-documented Lyapunov exponents calculation.
- eom is a Rust library which provides Lyapunov exponents and
Covariant Lyapunov vectors calculation, on top of configurable
- (I'm sure there are more...)
The LyapunovExponents.jl package is licensed under the MIT "Expat" License.
See LICENSE.md file.