This package contains Julia versions of the mcmc models contained in the R package "rethinking" associated with the book Statistical Rethinking by Richard McElreath. It is part of the StatisticalRethinkingJulia Github organization of packages.
This package contains the Stan versions.
- Initial release of project based version
- Depends om StatisticalRethinking v3 (just resources, no mcmc dependencies)
- All scripts originally in StatisticalRethinking will be moved here
- Still contains all models (in the models subdirectory)
- Set upper bounds in [compat] section of Project.toml
- Activated CompatHelper (see CompatHelpper.jl)
- All scripts now use StanSample.jl (instead of CmdStan.jl).
- Chapters have changed and in some cases the chapter numbers need to be updated (which I will do as I update StatisticalRethinking.jl).
- This repo now only contains a representative subset of the models.
- Stepping away from Literate.
- All scripts use CmdStan.jl.
- Documentation is generated using Literate.jl.
Questions and issues
Question and contributions are very welcome, as are feature requests and suggestions. Please open an issue if you encounter any problems or have a question.