IANA time zone database access for the Julia programming language. TimeZones.jl extends the Date/DateTime support for Julia to include a new time zone aware TimeType: ZonedDateTime.
- A new time zone aware TimeType: ZonedDateTime
- Support for all time zones in the IANA time zone database (also known as the tz/zoneinfo/Olson database)
- ZonedDateTime-Period arithmetic similar to that of DateTime
- Local system time zone information as a TimeZone
- Current system time in any TimeZone
- Support for reading the tzfile format
- String parsing of ZonedDateTime using DateFormat
Detailed documentation is available for:
TimeZones.jl can be installed through the Julia package manager:
For detailed installation instructions see the documentation linked above.